Chubb’s secure online customer portal provides customers with real-time visibility and control over their Chubb service calls, maintenance and monitoring services in one place while on the go.
The portal allows customers to log a service request without having to pick up a phone. Once a service request is submitted customers will be notified when a field technician is on the way to site, when they have arrived and left the site. The portal includes an array of dashboards displaying the status of key metrics, compliance data, service calls, monitoring statistics and previously identified service defects.
The portal is built on Microsoft Dynamics 365, is safe, secure and encrypted, customers can change their own passwords, contact information and manage passwords. Information can be partitioned based on the user’s role within the organisation.
• Greater visibility of key metrics and data
• Avoid phone queues and log service requests online
• Review work orders, defects, site information and quotes awaiting approval online
• Access to annual condition reports
• Dashboards, KPI’s and graphical reports
• Secure online storage of contracts, manuals, site drawings and quotes
• Monitoring dashboard including alarms, compliance and patrol callouts
Chubb Electronic Security is one of Australia’s leading security integrators.
Chubb operates two state of the art, industry certified grade A1 monitoring centres, operating 24/7 to ensure that we are always there to protect your people, property and assets.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
We deliver our services through a global network of over 12,000 highly specialised and fully compliant staff, 200+ branches and more than 20+ monitoring centres worldwide, providing a customised local service supported by expert teams, 24/7, 365 days a year.